ZAGG Media Mailer: Back-To-School Goodies
Media mailers are one of our specialities at LANE, and often times the packages we create are so good we want to keep them! That’s certainly the case with the recent ZAGG media mailer we put together. It’s a backpack full of tech goodies, and we are certain the media is going to love every item in this bag.
More specifically, the backpack was filled with the following back-to-school-ready products, including:
- ZAGGkeys FLEX- An advanced portable keyboard accessory for any Apple or Android Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet. It combines a lightweight keyboard with a one-of-a kind stand that converts into a protective keyboard case. $79.99
- ZAGGsparq 2.0- Energize your digital life with four times the charging power with the ZAGGsparq 2.0 portable battery. Convenient for classroom, fieldtrip and emergency use, it offers tablets and smartphones extended battery life through dual USB ports that provide on-the-go charging capabilities. $99.99
- iFrogz Boost- Forget the dorm room stereo and pick up an iFrogz Boost, an innovative audio product that utilizes a Near Field Audio Technology. Students simply place their phone on the device, with or without a case, in order to amplify its sound. No wires, cords or pairing configurations are needed. $39.99
- iFrogz Mix Case- The iFrogz Mix is the ideal combination of sturdiness and style. The eye-catching patterns are manufactured within the mold, so the color won’t rub off. The case also has a raised edge, which provides maximum protection, even when an iPhone 4 is placed facedown.$29.99
- iFrogz EarPollution Plugz- Each pair includes three ear tip pieces for a secure fit at the gym or in the library. iFrogz EarPollution Plugz are available in a variety of eye-catching colors and ideDear Mike,al for iPod, Zune and other portable entertainment devices. $9.99
My personal favorite item in the backpack is the iFrogz boost – it’s super handy and I love how travel-friendly it is. It’s one of those products that’s become a staple around the house – not sure what I did without it!